Outdoor Living & Outdoor Kitchens
We’ve learned what works and what doesn’t, what the best application methods are, and what you can reasonably expect out of the durability of the finished product. For this reason, we are well suited to manage your outdoor living space and landscape project from start to finish.
View our outdoor living gallery.
Outdoor Kitchen Design
Options to consider when planning your outdoor kitchen:
- The most popular choice for outdoor cooking is typically a BBQ grill, but there are other outdoor cooking options such as an outdoor fireplace, or even a brick or stone pizza oven.
- Like an indoor kitchen, your outdoor version might include counter tops to prepare your meal. For the counter top in your outdoor kitchen two options are brick or stone. The counter space can also be used to eat on.
- Shelter your outdoor kitchen from the elements by incorporating a pergola into your design.
- Add a refrigerator or wine cooler to keep your favorite beverages cold.
- Add storage cabinets to your outdoor kitchen.
- Consider the proper flooring. A paver patio would be the perfect foundation for your outdoor kitchen.
View our outdoor kitchen gallery.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Contact us today for a FREE CONSULTATION to discuss your outdoor living space project.